Monday, December 27, 2010

You're Gonna Need a Bigger Pool

I've taken a liberty with Peter Benchley's original quote, "You're gonna need a bigger boat" from Jaws, but thanks to your kind donations, I may actually need a bigger pool, or a lot of flip-turns! (Okay, I can't actually do a flip-turn.) Contributions tally $3180 so far, which translates to just over a 1.8 mile swim for me.

Did you know that Peter Benchley died from Pulmonary Fibrosis? Yup. Pulmonary Fibrosis patients may feel like they need a bigger boat when faced with the challenges that this incurable, fatal disease presents. Killing the same number of people as breast cancer each year, most Pulmonary Fibrosis patients die within five years of diagnosis.

Please help me continue to fight Pulmonary Fibrosis by passing this post along to your friends and family using the buttons below.

How far will you make me go? Donate now, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment